Each kit features the following:
- Anodized oil catch can(s) with integrated condenser and dipstick(s)
- Anodized aluminum R35 GT-R specific mounting brackets
- Anodized aluminum -AN adapter fittings and hose ends
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Radium Engineering PCV hose
20-0565 PCV Catch Can Kit
The PCV catch can kit runs inline between the PCV valve and the intake manifold. It mounts in the LH side engine compartment.
- The PCV catch can kit is compatible and recommended to be used with the dual CCV catch can kit. See 20-0566 below.
- No inline check valve is required since Radium catch cans are pressure sealed. This means a direct intake manifold connection is permitted.
- For RHD vehicles, some modifications may be required for catch can mounting.
20-0555 CCV Dual Catch Can Kit
To retain factory functionality, the two CCV catch cans run inline between each crankcase vent (CCV) port and the corresponding turbo inlets.
- The dual CCV catch can kit does NOT address blow-by from the PCV valve side of the crankcase.
- The dual CCV catch can kit is compatible and recommended to be used with the PCV catch can kit. See 20-0566 below.
20-0566 TRIPLE CATCH CAN KIT
For the ultimate in engine protection, Radium recommends this kit.
This kit utilizes both the dual "CCV" and single "PCV" catch can kits detailed above.