BMC Air Filters for Porsche 991.2 Carrera
- The panel air filter is commonly referred to as "replacement air filter". It is installed in the vehicle's original airbox to replace the OEM air filter.
- It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM's 10 microns).
- BMC air filters are produced using a "Full Moulding" system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mould with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage.
- The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
- BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
- All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
- BMC Part number: FB907/04
Replaces Porsche OE# 9P1129620
- 991.2 Carrera, S, GTS, T (3.0 engine)