- The panel air filter is commonly referred to as "replacement air filter". It is installed in the vehicle's original airbox to replace the OEM air filter.
- It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM's 10 microns).
- BMC air filters are produced using a "Full Moulding" system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mould with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage.
- The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
- BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
- All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
BMC Part number: FB647/20 (Replaces BMW OE# 13727843283 and 13728743284)
- S55 vehicles and others listed
- F87 BMW M2C
- F80 M3/Competition/CS
- F82 M4/Competition/CS/GTS
- F10 M5/Competition
- F13 M6/Competition
- F06GC M6/Competition
- Sold as a pair (Bank 1 and Bank 2)
BMC Part number: FB740/20 (Replaces BMW OE# 13718616909)
- N55 vehicles
- F87 BMW M2
- F22/F23 M235
- F30/F31 335i
- F34 335i GT
- F32/F33/F36 435i