AL Priority TX/RX Sensors
- Optional/Replacement sensors for AL Priority Laser Defense System
- TX Sensor offers enhanced protection against DragonEye. Note that at least one RX sensor and the GPS module is required for the TX to work
- Unique mounting brackets are included for all RX and TX sensors
- TX Sensor must be mounted horizontally and within 20cm of the nearby RX sensor
- TX Sensors must be mounted at least 50cm above ground, thus some lower sports cars such as Lamborghinis and Porsches are not compatible with TX sensors and a triple RX setup should be used
- Sensors must be mounted leveled and not to be angled inwards or outwards
- See pictures for different configurations!