Overdrive Track Day Entry
- Overdrive Mission Track Day entry for Monday June 26, 2023
- Food and drinks will be provided! (Let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions)
- Instructors available for first-timers or upon request
- Early-bird price (Before June 12, 2023) $300 GST Included, price will be $350 incl. GST after June 12th
- Payment by e-transfer also possible, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snell 2015 or 2020 helmet is required, loaner helmets WILL NOT be available. We have Snell 2020 helmets for sale and test-fitting in store!
- Brake fluid flush with track-worthy fluid, Mission is very hard on brakes! Upgraded pads are highly recommended, we will check for pad thickness as well.
- Decent tires. If we notice any old, corded, or cracking tires will be turned away. Winter tires will not be allowed.
- Basic vehicle safety check: leaking fluids, loose bodywork, and other notable safety hazards will be denied participation. If you are unsure, contact us ahead of time and we can take a quick look free of charge.
- Windshield cracks greater than 4", if you have any windshield damage we recommend contacting our partners at Seven Star Glass (604-232-3971 @ 2871 Bathgate Way #11)
- Exhaust sound limit is 95 dB, if your vehicle exceeds this limit you may be asked to short shift or be denied entry
*Note: Refunds will not be provided if you bring a vehicle we deem unsafe for participation. Contact us prior to the event if you have any questions!