This GT4 came in with the PCCB's, which requires 20" diameter wheels to have sufficient clearance, as opposed to the standard-optioned iron brakes which can clear 19" wheels. As a result, the front end is a bit tight as the tire does come really close to the front end of the liner. The rear end fares better, and the new wheel sizing allows it to fit 305's now.
Factory GT4 Wheel Specs:
- Front: 20x8.5 +61 (23.8lbs)
- Rear: 20x11 +50 (25.5lbs)
Advan GT Wheel Specs:
- Front: 20x8.5 +50 (22.3lbs, 1.5lbs lighter) (11mm wider front)
- Rear: 20x11.5 +53 (24.9lbs, 0.6lbs lighter) (3mm wider)
- Michelin Sport Cup 2 Tires in 245/35-20 and 295/30-20 (front/rear tires, respectively)