After a few years with this Honda CRV, our customer felt that the sound and infotainment system needed a significant upgrade. The factory navigation was feeling a little dated and just didn't offer the level of connectivity he wanted. That being said, this 2012 CRV is still an excellent and reliable vehicle so it didn't really make sense to replace it either.
For this vehicle we did the following upgrades:
- Sony XAV-AX200 Apple CarPlay + Android Auto Double Din Receiver
- Sony TomTom Navigation module
- Pioneer Mono Amplifier + Rockford Fosgate 12" Subwoofer
- Rockford Fosgate 4CH Amplifier Install
- Kicker 6.5" Component front door speakers and 6.5" Coaxial rear door speakers
- Buzzmat Sound Deadening Install
- Backup camera installation
With the upgrades done to this CR-V, we were able to add features it didn't already have and increase the sound quality well beyond what a fully loaded brand new CR-V could offer. Ultimately, the 2018 CR-V does not even offer Apple CarPlay or Android Auto and even the premium audio system does not offer the clarity or bass that these aftermarket speakers and subwoofer can.